The word “hotel” is derived from the French word “hotel”, which refers to a French version of the townhouse. The term “hotel” was used for the first time in London in 1760 by the fifth Duke of Devonshire to name a lodging property. Hotel is also defined as a place where travelers can receive food or shelter, provided he/she is in a position to pay for it and is in a fit condition to receive the services.
A hotel provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. It often provides a number of additional guest services, such as restaurants, bars, swimming pools, healthcare, retail shops, business facilities, and banquet halls for private parties like birthdays, marriages, political/social functions, etc.
Hotel Mannat International Delhi is one of the best hotels in Paharganj Delhi. It is a 3 Star hotel. Hotel stars are a rating system that evaluates the features and services available at a hotel to help guests choose for their stay and budget. Hotels can be categorized into five types – 1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star and 5 Star.
- 1 Star Hotel: It provides the basic necessities for a night’s stay, such as a bed and a bathroom.
- 2 Star Hotel: It offers the basic necessities of a bed and bathroom in each room along with some limited amenities, like a television, phone, and WiFi.
- 3 Star Hotel: It provides spacious rooms, attached bathroom with a tub, couch or comfortable chair, desk, closet and dresser, phone and alarm clock, LCD/LED TV with cable, pool, a fitness center and business facilities.
- 4 Star Hotel: It is an upscale hotel that provides amenities and activities including on-site restaurant and room service to create a full experience for multi-night stays. These facilities are generally large and located in touristic areas (such as near beaches, hill stations and major cities).
- 5 Star Hotel: It provides a luxurious experience and the highest quality accommodations. It has elegant rooms with living rooms, kitchens, patios, in-room tub, designer linens and bathrobes, golf courses, spas with nail and hair salons, massage options and facials, pools, hot tubs, steam rooms, top quality fitness center and coaches, premium staff service, on-site gourmet restaurants and bars along with various entertainment options.
Hotel Mannat International Delhi provides top quality 3 Star services. We operate full-time 7 days in a week. Our bedrooms, bathrooms, public areas and kitchen are fully serviced daily.